Welcome!
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Roelant
    Keymaster

Welcome to ‘Partner up with a Montessori school / institution‘ Forum!

Are you interested in a partnership or collaboration with another Montessori school or institute? This forum is especially for you. This is a place where we can come together to connect, share ideas and experiences, to inspire and support one another to work together. Please share your ideas, wishes, projects or inspiration you have for others.

My name is Roelant Wijngaards, I am Dutch and a member of ME Board and the facilitator for this Forum. I have worked at a Montessori school for secondary education in The Netherlands for more than 14 years already. Besides working as an Agora coach, I am co-founder of nonprofit organization called Global Association of Montessori Education and Sport. Our goals are purely that of promoting health, peace education and cultural understanding and international friendship, by connecting people through sport, education, and shared culture.

I believe in the power of sports and physical activity to help guide young people to become better world citizens and create a more peaceful and sustainable future.

I am looking forward to meeting you in this forum!

Best wishes,
    Roelant

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.