- Discounted registration fee for the Annual Congress and priority booking access.
- Attendance and participation in our Annual General Meetings including voting privileges in the election of the Montessori Europe Board of Directors.
- Access to the membership section on our website, including:
- access to the online forums, where members with shared interests can connect to discuss and explore issues of common concern
- access to members-only resources (e.g. webinar recordings).
- A programme of online events, offering opportunities to connect and critically engage with your practice.
- Opportunity to request a certificate of attendance following attendance of the live webinar.
- An expanded programme for national organisations, secondary educators and researchers, providing platforms for these groups to connect and support one another.
Membership of Montessori Europe is ongoing unless specifically terminated in writing.
Historically, our membership year ran from 1 July – 30 June. This was amended at the Extraordinary General Meeting of 02 February 2024 to coincide with the calendar year (January to December) from 01 January 2025.
Membership fees for 2024 have thus been amended as follows. New members applying for membership for the remainder of the 2024 membership year (to June 2024) will pay fees as below.
Memberships will then be automatically renewed in July 2024 for a shortened fiscal year of 6 months. Please see details below:
From January 2025, the full year memberships will be billed as follows:
Membership Terms and Conditions
Access our membership terms and conditions here.