- A programme of online webinars, offering monthly opportunities to connect and challenge your practice with the opportunity to request a certificate of attendance
- Discounted registration fee for our Annual Congress
- The opportunity to join Montessori Europe Working Groups
- Attendance and participation in our Annual General Meetings including voting privileges in the election of the Montessori Europe Board of Directors
- Access to forums on our website, where members with shared interests can connect to discuss and explore issues of common concern.
- Access to resources and inspiration
- An expanded programme for national organisations, secondary educators and researchers, providing platforms for these groups to connect and support one another
|Membership fees – the following reflects our new fee structure from 1 July 2021|
Open to Montessori educators, administrators, parents and all other persons interested in the Montessori philosophy and pedagogy.
– €40 per year
– €20 per year if you are associated with an Institutional Member of Montessori Europe
* as a teacher of a school that is a member of Montessori Europe (unless you use a school email address for your application, you will need to upload an English language document confirming your status as a teacher at the school)
* as a course attendee of a training facility that is a member of Montessori Europe (you will need to upload an English language document confirming course attendance)
Open to Montessori schools and organisations interested in Montessori pedagogy and philosophy.
– €100 per year for schools (educational institutions for children and adolescents)
– €200 per year for other organisations (institutions, associations, training facilities, companies)
Once you have completed your membership application, you can find out here how to pay your membership fee.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Access our membership terms and conditions here.