- Discounted registration fee for our Annual Congress
- Prioritised booking access to our Annual Congress and its events for members
- Attendance and participation in our Annual General Meetings including voting privileges in the election of the Montessori Europe Board of Directors
- Access to the membership section on our website, including:
- access to the online forums, where members with shared interests can connect to discuss and explore issues of common concern
- access to members-only resources
- A programme of online webinars, run by our Working Groups, offering opportunities to connect and challenge your practice
- Exclusive member access to the recordings of these webinars and the opportunity to request a certificate of attendance following attendance of the live webinar
- An expanded programme for national organisations, secondary educators and researchers, providing platforms for these groups to connect and support one another
|Membership fees – the following reflects our new fee structure from 1 July 2021|
Open to Montessori educators, administrators, parents and all other persons interested in the Montessori philosophy and pedagogy.
– €40 per year
– €20 per year* if you are associated with an Institutional Member of Montessori Europe
* as a teacher of a school that is a member of Montessori Europe (unless you use a school email address for your application, you will need to upload an English language document confirming your status as a teacher at the school)
* as a course attendee of a training facility that is a member of Montessori Europe (you will need to upload an English language document confirming course attendance)
Open to Montessori schools and organisations interested in Montessori pedagogy and philosophy.
– €100 per year for schools (educational institutions for children and adolescents)
– €200 per year for other organisations (institutions, associations, training facilities, companies)
One contact per Institution will be given access to the membership section of the website (including forums, etc). Please make sure that you share the name and email address of the person who will engage with Montessori Europe as this person will receive details on how to activate their website account, allowing them to interact with members-only content on the website
Institutions can invite their teachers or their course attendees to join Montessori Europe as individual members at the reduced membership fee (see above).
Once you have completed your membership application, you can find out here how to pay your membership fee.
Membership Terms and Conditions
Access our membership terms and conditions here.