Montessori Europe Annual Congress 2022
The theme for the Congress will be ‘Communication: The Heart of Education‘. It is through communication that we share ideas, thoughts and feelings with others and can make or break relationships, cultures and societies. The Congress will feature prominent speakers and experts exploring topics such as:
- Language and cognitive development
- Second language development
- Speech and language challenges and how these can be met in a Montessori environment
- Listening to diverse voices
- Using digital technology to communicate thoughts and ideas in early childhood
And many other topics.
Regular Fee €300
Eastern European, reduced fee €200
All ME Members have received a discount code by email, which must be entered during the registration process after selecting the correct fee option. Available discounts for members, as well as guidance on the registration process, are described in the Terms and Conditions.