Montessori Europe Summit: Materials for the Classroom and at Home
Providing tips and suggestions, our experts will offer guidance to create materials and activities for children in all planes of development (0-3, 3-6, 6-12, 12-18 and Trainee Teachers), following the Montessori principles.
Our experts speaking at the Summit are:
- Simone Davies, The Montessori Notebook/Jacaranda Tree Montessori, the Netherlands, 0 – 3
- Anna Blackman, Childminder, Mimosa Montessori, UK, 3 – 6
- Heidi van Staden, Montessori Academy and College/Montessori Centre South Africa, 6 – 12
- Tony Evans, Director of Schools, DVMS/Strata/SiTE, Canada, 12 – 18
- Jaroslaw Jendza, Assistant Professor, University of Gdansk, Poland, Trainee Teachers
This Summit is open to Friends and Members of Montessori Europe. Members will be able to access recordings of all sessions after the event, and those attending live will be able to request a certificate of attendance. Members who have activated their online account can continue to inspire each other by sharing their ideas in a dedicated Forum on our website. A detailed programme will be available soon.